Saturday, December 26, 2009

Emergency Survival Food Encase Of Emergencies, Besides Food And First Aid, What Other Items Are Good To Store Away For Survival?

Encase of emergencies, besides food and first aid, what other items are good to store away for survival? - emergency survival food

Never forget the winter of 200 to Seward, Alaska. I moved to Alaska from all 48 states in the middle of January. Alaska experienced record levels of snow this year. So if I have the houses they cover the tops of the door. For me, it seemed that the Alaska I thought it should be. People like to say that "Oh no!" That's not normal for us here. " Soon a chain of 36 avalanches close our only way for a day. The main transport routes has been the cradle and have been isolated for a long time. It was mass hysteria! only 2 grocery stores, almost all were completely bare, but junk food. What is gone is essential for the preservation of life was! I began to worry, but Alaska has taken into account. 3 days later, the U.S. Army for us flew in food and water. So I've learned my lesson hard on storage of food, but what would be a good idea, especially in a cold environment? I have first-aid equipment and cutlery.

No comments:

Post a Comment