Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tests Done During Pregnancy Whats Tests Are Usually Done During Pregnancy?

Whats tests are usually done during pregnancy? - tests done during pregnancy

What is the ETS is the test? Hepatitis B HIV, chlamydia is tested, but something else. The herpes?

I have this small bump / blister on the inside edge of the vagina that does not hurt, but the area is irritated. I had when I was pregnant. I tested positive for yeast infection, but I fear that this could be herpes. Can not called since Saturday.

2 comments:

the nice munk said...

during pregnancy tend to laboratories, including prenatal chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, Hepatitis, RPR, Rubella, and GBS, I do not think the test for herpes unless you ask? So, I want only to call and ask your doctor what on Monday, unless you think you need immediate attention and then only to the hospital to be covered by your insurance. The most important thing is that you should have a balance, because if in doubt, ask stupid questions!

Pinky said...

Herpes is enabled (at least I checked). You need to know if you have a large outbreak of delivery. If you have a fireplace at the entrance of the work that they can make a Csection or the child have eye inflammation. In HIV, they can check for viruses, but you have to do is sign an authorization to the test. Otherwise, you can not test. Ask your doctor what tests are performed when a test is not done, then I must know if you do perhaps.

Post a Comment