Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Unlock V3xx To Use In Philippines How Can I Unlock My At&t Sim Card To Use In A New GSM Phone?

How can i unlock my at&t sim card to use in a new GSM phone? - how to unlock v3xx to use in philippines

Here lowdown.I had a RAZR V3xx breaks half.I was on eBay for a new phone that is not found very expensive.I one that was made in Japan or China.It, looked cool and said that the work W / my att SIM card.So when it came I had to read my SIM card and my SIM card, but always said no service.So I had read the manual and from top to bottom. It says something about unlocking the SIM and security settings work.So went and wanted a password to unlock my sim.The book is 1122 or 1234 well, I've tried both and neither worked. So look into my SIM card and there were a number 4DIGIT. I typed and declared illegal and blocked the card.Now SIM, even if my SIM card in another phone, it says locked.Where can I find the code to unlock and how do I get the phone to work? (The phone comes with a brand or something, I do not know whether or THT does not make a difference. But I need help!)

1 comment:

jlo9955 said...

You may need to contact your network operator to obtain a new SIM card. The mine can not be repaired. I bought a cell phone from China. CECT lho1 was a copy of which is the iPhone. I live in Oklahoma and there are few places that I can get the service. Your phone SIM card.

Post a Comment