Friday, February 19, 2010

Polaris Indy Suspension Adjustment Im Looking At Two Snowmobiles.?

Im looking at two snowmobiles.? - polaris indy suspension adjustment

I know, I ride hard, so we need a good suspension. I want to go fast from 0 to 90 at. which of the two sleds are best for me. 2002 Ski-Doo MXZ Adrenaline 700 RER or 2002 Polaris Indy XC 800 sp. both for the sale of $ 3200.00. This speed is the place where I can do more jumps (nothing) very, update the parts Repace cheaper and easier to have taken? Thanks

4 comments:

trunorth said...

I am a Polaris, and he was on the market, the 800 XC looks great. I always wanted one, never made the leap.

Enjoy

Pat B said...

From past experience, snowmobiles are generally very reliable. Although I heard that Polaris tend to start well in very cold weather, if there is a concern.

Make sure you have health insurance, if you have decided to speed up or hitting jumps too.

hello said...

I can not answer every specific question, but in my 22 years living in Alaska and in operation to snowmobile traffic, not just fun, ski-doos are more reliable than other brands.

Norman O said...

Can Sarah Palin? This may be the only question that has to react to the brain.

Post a Comment