Friday, January 22, 2010

The Apprentice S7e12 Megaupload How Is The Life Of A Pastry Apprentice(In Hotels And Restaurant) Like?

How is the life of a pastry apprentice(In hotels and restaurant) like? - the apprentice s7e12 megaupload

What are the basic skills that you need to know before hand to make life as an apprentice cake easil?
1. What are the few things that said a baker's apprentice to do first? Over the years of knowledge is limited ...


Basically, I have in a hotel as an apprentice cake .. But I have no idea how to run a noodle restaurant .. Since I am new in this industry. I am very concerned that I will be damned if I do something bad or stupid impressions really count as an apprentice. I really want to know what to do or prepare something before you start .. Help someone!

1 comment:

7Words You Can't Say On T.V. said...

First, understand the hotel you know that you are an apprentice, and learn everything I can. He used to do that, you produce something you have never done anything so do not get. What do they want to tell you, is to work each day and be ready to learn. You can start measuring and weighing, butter, flour, sugar, etc. You will probably be as an assistant to the dean of the team, it happens and you learn anything from them.
Do not be afraid to ask questions, you ask this question many as you can. As an apprentice, it is to learn. You get implemented very fast.
Good luck

Post a Comment