Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mia Bella Soy Candles How Do I Find People To Buy Mia Bella Soy Candles?

How do I find people to buy Mia Bella Soy Candles? - mia bella soy candles

You want to buy or sell these candles?

If you sell, and you need extra help from other retailers, please visit my Yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scent-sati ...

(You must include the company's website.)

And responding to feedback from others on the company with the training .... DO! A lot of it!

If you buy these candles, please visit my website for more information. In http://4yourfamily.org/id10.html

Best wishes to you!

4 comments:

Kacky said...

I hope this gives you advice to help customers find, not only back on your own! Provide any supporting documentation at all?

Not to be sarcastic, but have no spelling mistakes in your site, so I do not trust them. But it should really be happy to advise you on the sale.

Kate said...

Hello Jenni!

Just to clarify, you want to sell to someone, or if you want to buy in person? Only the question!

Kate

mmjones7... said...

I put my Mia Bella soy candles in gift bags or to show, and it works for me

threecat... said...

I am with Kacky in it - why not this information is very important and integral part of society? It's strange. And at least the person who signed, you must support, including training.

Post a Comment