Friday, January 1, 2010

York Guide Can Anyone Recommend The Family In New York Tour Guide Service?

Can anyone recommend the Family in New York Tour Guide Service? - york guide

My husband, two children (15 and 11) and I will have a night and all day visit to New York within two weeks. I wonder if anyone can suggest a licensed guide for a reasonable price? I found the website of the family to New York, but I am looking for sponsors. We would like to major landmarks (proposals grateful to receive it) and plan to go see underground train.
Thank you!

Here is the site I found:
http://www.familyinnewyork.com/

1 comment:

Corona said...

Just got off the phone with my mother and she is visiting New York at the moment. She said she and her friend took a bus tour and you can opt for 2 days, and it was $ 100.00 for both. He did not mention his name, but in one of these buses, that they were really on him to ride. She said it was fantastic and the weather in the 70s, perfect (we live in Houston, where they die of heat stroke), but still, they said on their tour performance on and off the bus, and while the sides . Have a great time!

Post a Comment