Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tiny Index Of Jpg My Best Friend Tells Me I Can Do Better Than Him! (pics)?

My best friend tells me I can do better than him! (pics)? - tiny index of jpg

My best friend told me that he can do better! (Pictures)?
I feel very sad. I do not think too much at the center. All I ask is a guy that made me good and not good for me treated. I like looking for a kind of average or better. I'm not superficial.

I went to an appointment with this man and he is really nice and gave me butterflies. But my best friend said: "It's so ugly. What are you doing?" You can do better. "

What can I say? It is simply boring. I know what he says is stupid, but every time she says I can not help wondering 'Waiting is really so bad? "

Is it really so bad? I think it's cute when he smiles and his eyes were still small.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k278/k ...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf ...

PS If you see the need for what I like look and feel, go on My Yahoo! 360, or Myspace. I would say I'm half-ish. She says I am better than him. It's just a little superficial. They exist.

2 comments:

TheIlles... said...

Tell your friend, it makes you uncomfortable. Let them know that they do not talk about her husband so. Ask him how did you like it if you had told him that when his father visited his house ugly. Probably feel the same way I feel now. Hurst always, when people say bad things about someone we love. If this man makes you feel butterflies, there is no reason that you need to hear their call "friend." Friends are there to support, not hate the player!

summer said...

Why this is important to remember that your friends, so it looks? It's your BF not be .... if you love then that all that matters. Tell him you love him and would like more say Hughli, is because I do not like what your opinion solely yours .... Why do people even make your picture here?

Post a Comment