Thursday, January 21, 2010

Light Morning Bleeding After Menopause I Used The Morning After Pill And Am Experiencing Light Bleeding A Week Afterwards.?

I used the morning after pill and am experiencing light bleeding a week afterwards.? - light morning bleeding after menopause

I'm pretty sure that only my time but finally the first light. I had my usual PMS symptoms - bloating, climbing beans, etc.
My friend and I had sex a week ago and broke the condom later on the side for a few hours, we have the morning-after pill and took it. My friend insists that no *** all over me and there is no chance that I might be pregnant. I would be OK, though, is not it? I hope not pregnant?

3 comments:

Just Smile =) said...

Yes, it should be ok. I'm sure those are the duration of symptoms. A little more than a week, so you do not have symptoms. It takes about 2-3 weeks before the show, make a pregnancy test. If you do not feel like this is your time, then the best thing you can do is go see a doctor. Best of luck!

mom of 4 :) said...

it should go, the more he had no symptoms at this time anyway ...... You should probley the pill, if it happens again 2 types of protection obtained is better than 1

mom of 4 :) said...

it should go, the more he had no symptoms at this time anyway ...... You should probley the pill, if it happens again 2 types of protection obtained is better than 1

Post a Comment